ATN webinar series
From AccessText Network Wiki
- ATN webinars provide information to help disability services office staff to better serve their students.
- Each webinar is a 1 hour presentation about a product or service of interest to higher-ed disability service providers.
- Presentations will be given online and recorded for on-demand viewing.
- All times are Eastern Time Zone.
- April 16 - June 11 - EPUB Webinar Series
- June 26 - Sonocent
- April 1, 2019 - CaptiVoice video of webinar
- Feb 12, 2019 - ReadSpeaker video of webinar
- May 10, 2018 - Equidox video of webinar
- June 20, 2018 - CaptiVoice
- Sept 25 & 28 - CommonLook
- Nov 7, 2018 - NoteTalker video of webinar
- Dec 5, 2018 - WAG Webinar: Writing Effective Alternative Text for Images video of webinar and the PowerPoint slides.