ATN webinar series
From AccessText Network Wiki
- ATN webinars provide information to help disability services office staff to better serve their students.
- Each webinar is a 30 minute to 1 hour presentation about a product or service of interest to higher-ed disability service providers.
- Presentations will be given online and recorded for on-demand viewing.
- All times are Eastern Time Zone.
- 1 Archive
- 1.1 ATN Exchange Webinar
- 1.2 Going Digital with DAISY
- 1.3 Introducing the Document Accessibility Profile (DAP)
- 1.4 Get Your Students Connected with AccessText and Kurzweil 3000-firefly
- 1.5 Getting the Most from the Accessible Textbook Finder
- 1.6 T-Base Communications: Enhancing the learning experience with Hybrid electronic and tactile formats
- 1.7 Premier: Integration of Digital Literacy and Learning Tools in the Classroom
- 1.8 University of Florida: Online Graduate Certificate in Postsecondary Learning Support
- 1.9 Bookshare: accessible books in a multimedia world
- 1.10 Dolphin SaySo
- 1.11 Kurzweil 3000 firefly
- 1.12 SAM, The Student Accommodation Manager
- 1.13 STEPP: The Student E-rent Pilot Project