Advisory Committee Guidelines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Participate in Advisory Committee meetings.
- Offer suggestions on how to improve the AccessText Network.
- Respond to requests for information from AccessText staff.
- Participate in presentations on behalf of AccessText as needed.
- Recommend potential committee members.
- Appointments to the committee will be made by AccessText.
- Members will be drawn from post-secondary disability services and academic publishing.
- Each appointment will be for two years.
- Members may serve additional terms.
- Members will notify AccessText staff of changes in their contact information.
- Notices of meetings will be sent to all members before each meeting.
- Meetings may be held in conjunction with related conferences and through on-line meeting applications.
- Minutes from each meeting will be posted to the AccessText wiki.
- Members may be reimbursed for expenses incurred to participate in a meeting or attend an event on behalf of AccessText.