Advisory Meeting 5 08 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
AccessText Advisory Meeting 5/8/13
- Basic membership will continue to be free for colleges for FY14.
- Access to the Exchange will be $250 for 12 months, starting July 1.
- Schools may contribute 25 files in lieu of a fee to gain access to the Exchange.
- Consensus seems to be primary benefit of ATN is that it saves time.
- DSS are able to make requests quickly, which translates to more time for student services.
- Comments that ATN represents interface between DSS and publishers, which is viewed as a positive development.
- Schools can now request EPub format.
- 66 requests for Epub to date.
Document Accessibility Profile (DAP)
- DAP beta site and survey now available: http://stepp.gatech.edu/dap.php
- New STEPP video available: http://youtu.be/qtexHfqftQg
- ATN 2.0 moves us away from QuickBase to an open-source platform.
- Launch should be in June.
- ATN will exhibit at conference in Baltimore in July.