ATN webinar series
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ATN webinars provide information to help disability services office staff to better serve their students.
- Each webinar is a 1 hour presentation about a product or service of interest to higher-ed disability service providers.
- Presentations will be given online and recorded for on-demand viewing.
- All times are Eastern Time Zone.
- December 7, 2021 Dolphin EasyReader webinar 10 a.m. Video of Webinar and p.m. Video of Webinar
- October 13, 2021 CaptiVoice webinar Video of Webinar
- June 8, 2021 ReadSpeaker webinar Video of webinar
- May 18, 2021 Sonocent webinar Video of webinar
- August 6, 2020 CaptiVoice webinar Video of webinar
- July 9, 2020 VitalSource & RedShelf webinar to demo how DSOs can gain complimentary access to ebooks in order to evaluate on behalf of SWDs. Video of webinar.
- June 24, 2020 Sonocent webinar. video of webinar
- February 6, 2020 Capti Voice webinar. video of webinar
- December 4, 2020 ReadSpeaker webinar. Webinar Recording
- June 26, 2019 Sonocent webinar Video of Webinar
- April 16 - June 11 - EPUB Webinar Series
- April 1, 2019 - CaptiVoice video of webinar
- Feb 12, 2019 - ReadSpeaker video of webinar
- May 10, 2018 - Equidox video of webinar
- June 20, 2018 - CaptiVoice
- Sept 25 & 28 - CommonLook
- Nov 7, 2018 - NoteTalker video of webinar
- Dec 5, 2018 - WAG Webinar: Writing Effective Alternative Text for Images video of webinar and the PowerPoint slides.